- EXTRA SUPPORT FOR YOUR DOGS JOINTS - A complementary feed for working, stiffer or older dogs designed to support joint comfort and mobility as part of a balanced diet.
- INNOVATIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - with AquaLOX® boswellia - the world's most powerful and most effective botanical for supporting joints and anti-inflammatory processes. Aqualox® contains exceptionally high levels of AKBA (Acetyl-Keto Beta-Boswellic Acid), the key component recognised for its incredible results.
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT MOBILITY - Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are added to help cushion and lubricate the joint and a unique type II collagen (b-2Cool®) invokes an intelligent immune-mediated mechanism to prevent connective tissue degradation.
- ANTIOXDANTS - Vitamin C and manganese neutralise free radicals and contribute to connective tissue formation
- EASY TO FEED - palatable, easy to feed powder - just add 1/2 scoop to your dogs feed for small dogs and 1 scoop for larger dogs
Ingredients & Nutrition
Built on the solid foundations of glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid for joint structure and lubrication, Cortaflex® Working Dog includes a unique and highly specialised native type II collagen (b-2Cool®) that invokes an intelligent immune-mediated mechanism to prevent connective tissue degradation. b-2Cool® is endorsed by 3 scientific studies. Cortaflex® Working Dog also contains vitamin C and manganese which act as cofactors for structural tissue development, which additionally contribute as antioxidants to soothe irritation.
For the hardest working dogs and those of more advanced years, daily joint comfort becomes absolutely essential. Rest assured Cortaflex® Working Dog has your dog covered: Cortaflex Working Dog now includes AquaLOX® boswellia - the world's most powerful and most effective botanical for supporting joints. Backed by numerous scientific trials, AquaLOX® boswellia contains exceptionally high levels of AKBA (Alpha Keto Boswellic Acid), the key component recognised for its incredible results.
Ingredients Per 3g Serving
|Glucosamine 690mg||Chondroitin Sulphate 87mg|
|Manganese 2.1mg||Hyaluronic Acid 6.3mg|
|Type II Collagen 20mg||Vitamin C 40mg|
|AKBA (Boswellia) 40mg||(from AquaLOX Boswellia 78% AKBA)|
Directions For Use
Small Dogs (<20kg): Add 1.5g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (60 day supply) Large Dogs (>20kg): Add 3g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (30 day supply)
Approx. 3g scoop enclosed