- EXTRA SUPPORT FOR YOUR DOGS JOINTS - A complementary feed for dogs designed to support joint comfort and mobility as part of a balanced diet.
- INNOVATIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - with AquaLOX® boswellia - the world's most powerful and most effective botanical for supporting joints and anti-inflammatory processes. Aqualox® contains exceptionally high levels of AKBA (Acetyl-Keto Beta-Boswellic Acid), the key component recognised for its incredible results.
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT MOBILITY - Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are added to help cushion and lubricate the joint and undenatured type II collagen invokes an intelligent immune-mediated mechanism to support connective tissue health.
- ANTIOXDANTS - Vitamin C and manganese neutralise free radicals and contribute to connective tissue formation
- EASY TO FEED - palatable, easy to feed powder
Canine Cortaflex® Powder provides the highest strength, natural ingredients to support joint health and mobility in hard-working or very active dogs, and those of advancing years. Scientifically researched and containing elevated levels of key compounds such as glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, as well as collagen. Antioxidants and a highly concentrated Boswellia extract support the dog’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes, to ensure dogs can maintain their active lifestyle in comfort!
Ingredients & Nutrition
Ingredients Per 1.5g Serving
|Glucosamine HCl 350mg
|Chondroitin Sulphate 48mg
|Hyaluronic Acid 4.5mg
|Type II Collagen10mg
|Vitamin C 20mg
|Boswellia Extract (AquaLox® with 78% AKBA)20mg
Directions For Use
Feeding directions per day:
Small Dogs (<20kg): Add 1.5g (two level 1ml scoops) powder to feed and mix thoroughly (60 day supply) Large Dogs (>20kg): Add 3g (four level 1ml scoops) powder to feed and mix thoroughly (30 day supply)
One level 1ml scoop weighs approx. 0.75g.