100% Vegan Alternative To Our Bestselling Cortaflex®
Veganism is on the rise - In the United Kingdom in 2018, the practice of veganism was estimated at a staggering 7% of the national population, and that’s over half a million of us. Globally, all classifications of vegetarians and vegans account for 25% of the world population.
Our Vegan Cortaflex supports your ethical views and nutritional needs as well as your joints, and that’s why we’ve introduced Protected Cortaflex® Ultra Vegan. Ninety-nine percent of joint supplements contain glucosamine sulphate 2KCL, which is typically derived from shellfish. However, thankfully now there’s an alternative - we have now cleverly sourced a vegan suitable glucosamine, derived from a corn fermentation process. Vegan Protected Cortaflex helps to support the health of every joint in your body against life’s daily stresses and strains and improves the feeling of mobility in your joints.
- SUPPORT YOUR JOINTS – corn-derived Glucosamine for structural and functional joint support.
- FEEL ACTIVE AND MOBILE – Cortaflex helps rehabilitation after injury and cares for healthy joints, meaning that you can recover fast and stay active, all while feeling supported.
- FOR JOINT HEALTH AND FLEXIBILITY - highest quality Turmeric extract (95% curcumin) and Boswellia Serrata extract, standardised to 65% Boswellic acids to help maintain joint health and flexibility while supporting the body's anti-inflammatory processes.
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS - antioxidant Vitamin C helps build collagen for the function of cartilage.
- EASILY ABSORBED - Black Pepper extract (in the form of Bioperine®) aids absorption.
- SEE RESULTS IN JUST 7 DAYS - see results in as little as 7 days - if you are not 100% happy, we offer a 30-day full money-back guarantee.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Full power; we’ve included 800mg of this novel glucosamine for joint function which contributes to the synthesis of essential glucosaminoglycans (GAGs) and cartilage formation. Furthermore, we use a top grade of Boswellia serrata extract standardised to an impressive 65% boswellic acids. These are the key actives that contribute to a reduction in pain and inflammation helping you move more freely. Antioxidants are also key to any premium joint formula, and specifically, we’ve included vitamin C an essential cofactor for collagen formation.
To maximise absorption we’ve included gold standard BioPerine® - The world’s most clinically researched black pepper extract, proven to enhance absorption at the gut. To take this one step further, we use DR Caps® - acid-resistant capsule shells which protect actives from the stomach’s low pH, dissolving at exactly the right time and delivering actives to the gut biologically unchanged.